Not all words are created equally. The good ones take time, attention, and thought. But when you land on them, you know it. We’re looking for writers who care enough to get to the good stuff––Who are technically skilled and naturally gifted at slinging copy. Who have extensive experience writing for a variety of brands specifically across all five major social platforms. And most importantly, who have the desire to elevate brands across the digital space simply with creative, conceptual word choice. Sound like you? We should talk.
- Execute technically sound, strategically creative social copy for a variety of clients, with the ability to adapt writing based on voice, platform, ad type, and media objectives.
- Collaborate internally with the social team to understand business objectives by client, ensuring all work is aligning to meet those goals.
- Proofread materials with a fine comb for other departments when need be.
- Simply put, write the kind of copy that other copywriters wish they had written.
- Display experience writing specifically for social.
- Ability to work self-sufficiently within given deadlines.
- It may go without saying, but loving to write is a must. Strong copywriting and grammar skills are required to succeed in this position.
- Must love dogs. (Kidding, but only kind of.)
NOTE: This job description contains the basic requirements for the position and is NOT intended to be a complete list of responsibilities; other duties may be assigned.