Senior Producers lead the charge from minute-to-minute, across the board on a daily basis here at HYFN. Part project manager, part art director, part account executive, part technical director, part business-savvy negotiator… This role demands a well-rounded talent.
- Proactive, motivational, mentoring and encouraging approach
- Ability to qualify innovative ideas with top-notch research and industry knowledge
- Mastery of interactive/software development process from an information architecture, interaction design, design and technical perspective
- Strong written and spoken command of the English language
- Excellent communicator to both creative individuals and clients alike
- Core discipline may not be in design or development, but confident delegating tasks in those areas
- Quick-thinking, accurate, hands-on, stress-tolerant and a problem-solver
- Business savvy and relationship driven
- 5+ years experience producing a multitude of projects in an interactive agency setting
- 2+ years of experience managing producers and being part of recruitment
- Proven track record of launching cutting-edge interactive projects
- Our ambition is to be the best company to work for in the interactive industry. We constantly strive towards building a strong, cohesive team and creating an inspiring work environment. We are looking for our applicants to impress. How you present yourself, your history, portfolio and skill set is as important as the content. All applicants receive timely responses and we look forward to hearing from you.