We are looking for hungry, ambitious, and talented individuals looking to take on an exciting challenge and join one of the highest-performing sales teams in Advertising. HYFN’s Sales Development Team is a critical component of our sales model. In this role, you will:
- Join one of the highest-performing sales teams in the business.
- Challenge yourself and have a lot of fun with amazing colleagues.
- Develop a deep understanding of the Advertising industry and HYFN’s products.
- Pet a lot of dogs.
About the Role:
HYFN’s Sales Development team is responsible for driving enormous growth in the business. We pride ourselves on setting unreasonable goals and have a ton of fun achieving them together. We guard our culture jealousy and only invite optimistic, talented, and motivated people to join our team
As an SDR at HYFN, you will:
- Handle top of funnel leads
- Work alongside AEs to qualify and assign leads
- Collaborate with Head of Sales to come up with new processes
- Work with marketing on executing campaigns
- Do discovery & qualification with our current customers & prospects to better understand how they’re using and gaining value from HYFN
- Be a key component in ensuring we have accurate data to drive the strategy for our future growth
- Use a variety of methods (Email, phone, social media) to engage prospects, users and decision makers
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel HYFN’s growth.
- Have the autonomy to operate beyond your role and help the team continuously improve and optimize our process, training, use of technology, and any other aspects of our business.
To excel in this role, you should:
- Have a strong desire to pursue a career in Sales and Advertising.
- Have a strong will to achieve - Call it what you want: grit, competitive spirit, hustle…the bottom line is this role is challenging. Why are you going to push harder when the going gets tough?
- Enjoy working in a collaboratively competitive environment. Make others around you better while achieving your own goals.
- Be committed to lifelong learning and continuous development (i.e. be better today than you were yesterday).
- Be innately and insatiably curious.
- Be coachable (don’t just do what we say, but rather be self-aware and reflective, and digest feedback critically and adapt to overcome challenges).
- Demonstrate our core values of Ownership, Optimism, and Openness.
- Be friendly, enthusiastic and demonstrate empathy and thoughtfulness in your professional communication.
To REALLY stand out, you have experience in:
- The Advertising industry
HYFN brings together passionate minds in strategy, creative, technology, and media who have decades of experience in driving brands forward. Our experience tells us that it's never easy, but we love the challenge; it's why we come to work every day. From leadership down, and from our newest employee up, the motivation remains the same: gaining the satisfaction of signing up for the hardest problem and knowing that we have the expertise to figure it out and deliver exceptional results.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our HYFN values but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings:
- Excellent health benefits that includes medical, dental and vision
- Snack and drinks provided
- Cold brew & Kombucha on tap
- Brand new office
- Team outings and collaboration
- Generous paid time off program
- On-site yoga
- Dog friendly environment
NOTE: This job description contains the basic requirements for the position and is NOT intended to be a complete list of responsibilities; other duties may be assigned.