At HYFN we take great pride in our people—brilliant, fun minds who challenge each other at the table, and the ping pong table, with fervor. We have no time for office politics, spending it instead brainstorming around the campus or testing our puzzle-solving skills in an escape room (we never said we were conventional). With a team like ours, work and play are one and the same.
HYFN is an award-winning group of strategists, human behavior analysts, creators, and amplifiers that thrive on compelling and engaging audiences in meaningful ways. With a quality of service that's second to none, we create partnerships to design and develop cross-platform solutions that meet the demands of an evolving digital culture and diversified media landscape.
We're looking for a Scrum Master / Project Manager to work onsite with our product team. The selected candidate will work closely with our team of Product Managers to ensure on-time delivery of quality products and manage day-to-day operational aspects of multiple projects and scope. You must be capable of managing many competing priorities, defining processes that improve execution, championing engineering best practices and ensuring that the Definition of Done is met in a complex and fast paced environment.
If this sounds like a good challenge to you, then we would like to talk to you!
- Facilitate Agile ceremonies: daily scrums, story grooming, sprint planning and retrospectives
- Work with product managers on backlog grooming and prioritization
- Engage with various departments to manage short and long-term needs for our products and teams
- Facilitate discussion, decision making and conflict resolution; Identify and remove impediments
- Manage team progress and dependencies with other teams
- Manage releases and deployment activities
- Identify and promote new techniques for improving Agile Software Development
- Assist in the development of business cases, epics, features, stories or other requirement documents
- Build strong communication channels with stakeholders, various departments, and cross-functional teams;
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and archived appropriately
- Help with QA / UAT for feature releases and bug fixes
- Resolve and/or escalate issues in a timely fashion
- Coach delivery teams in best practices of Agile Software Development