HYFN is looking for people interested in project management and digital production to join our team in Playa Vista, Los Angeles, CA. Our Production Internship provides working experience in managing various aspects of website, mobile app and social content production. You will work alongside a team of producers to assist in: content management, performing quality and functional reviews on projects, scheduling, presentations, etc. In working on the production team, you will be exposed to all parts of the production process for our projects. Producers sit at the project’s epicenter and interact with clients and internal team members (Sales, UX, Design, Development, Media). This is an exciting opportunity to learn about the crazy marketing and tech space. The internship works towards a possible role as a full-time member of the HYFN team.
If this sounds fun and interesting, please apply!
- Assist in content management for select clients
- Perform quality and functional reviews for websites, mobile apps and social content
- Social media posting as needed
- Team/Project scheduling
- Assist with deck presentations as needed
- Supporting Production Team with project support
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work with multiple disciplines and a variety of personalities
- Working knowledge of Google Docs
- Demonstrates critical thinking
- Eagerness and willingness to learn and grow
- Problem Solver
NOTE: This job description contains the basic requirements for the position and is NOT intended to be a complete list of responsibilities; other duties may be assigned.