The Associate Producer performs a number of project management tasks across the organization, assisting HYFN’s Senior Producers with the execution of large scale interactive projects. Under supervision, the Producer may also act as project lead to manage, identify, and deliver all client needs for smaller web and mobile projects. Associate Producers also work with Strategists, User Experience Designers, Visual Designers, Copywriters, Developers, and spearhead Quality Assurance to ensure delivery of outstanding products.
- Proactive desire to learn and contribute to multiple projects within a fast-moving environment
- Foster execution with top-notch research and industry knowledge
- Understanding of interactive/software development process from an information architecture, interaction design, visual design, and technical perspective
- Strong written and spoken command of the English language
- Excellent communicator to both creative individuals and clients alike
- Quick-thinking, accurate, hands-on, stress-tolerant and a problem-solver
- Confident managing tasks to achieve project objectives
- Minimum 1 year interactive production experience, preferably in an interactive agency setting
- Our ambition is to be the best company to work for in the interactive industry. We constantly strive towards building a strong, cohesive team and creating an inspiring work environment. We are looking for our applicants to impress. How you present yourself, your history, portfolio and skill set is as important as the content. All applicants receive timely responses and we look forward to hearing from you.