At HYFN we take great pride in our people—brilliant, fun minds who challenge each other at the table, and the ping pong table, with fervor. We have no time for office politics, spending it instead brainstorming around the campus or testing our puzzle-solving skills in an escape room (we never said we were conventional). With a team like ours, work and play are one and the same.
We’re a digital interactive agency with offices in Playa Vista, CA and Austin, TX, and we work with some of the largest brands in the world. You’ll have the opportunity to grow your portfolio with high level work for major brands and make invaluable industry contacts. Our open-door policy allows for upward mobility and room for growth.
HYFN is an award-winning group of strategists, human behavior analysts, creators, and amplifiers that thrive on compelling and engaging audiences in meaningful ways. With a quality of service that's second to none, we create partnerships to design and develop cross-platform solutions that meet the demands of an evolving digital culture and diversified media landscape.
A solutions-focused agency offering strategy, UX, design, development, and ad operations, we've found that regular collaboration multiplies what our team can do. As a subsidiary of Nexstar Media Group, Inc., we thrive on big ideas but also understand that the smartest concepts are supported by measurable results. Launching hundreds of projects a year, we work in lockstep toward the best solutions possible.
As Director of Client Partnerships, you will play a key role in accelerating revenue for HYFN’s social media solutions by developing new business from direct advertisers (primary) and agencies (secondary). Through a solution-oriented sales approach, you will create opportunities to meet and exceed client marketing objectives through the solutions offered at HYFN.
- Create new profitable revenue for HYFN based on the suite of products we provide.
- Grow partnerships by up selling.
- Establish strategic relationships with key marketing and digital media contacts at Agencies, Brand Direct, and Platforms.
- Deliver a strategic solution to client’s business needs from 1 or many of HYFN’s products.
- Drive a positive, collaborative spirit and culture within organization.
- Experience selling social marketing.
- Identify prospective business, qualify based on both parties business needs, present a strategic solution, and ask for the money!
- A track record in exceeding sales objectives.
- Experience with sales CRM and tracking pipeline.
- Demonstrated success working in a start-up environment (in addition to large company corporate sales leadership).
- Excellent ability to develop and manage client relationships.
- Ability to negotiate price from a position of power rather than fear.
Personal Attributes and Characteristics:
- Ability to self-motivate - in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task with attention to detail and accountability to deadlines
- Persuasive Communicator who brings the ability to present a compelling business case to multiple internal and external constituencies
- Strategic: Proven high-level strategic, creative-thinking, and problem-solving abilities