At HYFN we take great pride in our people—brilliant, fun minds who challenge each other at the table, and the ping pong table, with fervor. We have no time for office politics, spending it instead brainstorming around the campus or testing our puzzle-solving skills in an escape room (we never said we were conventional). With a team like ours, work and play are one and the same.
HYFN is an award-winning group of strategists, human behavior analysts, creators, and amplifiers that thrive on compelling and engaging audiences in meaningful ways. With a quality of service that's second to none, we create partnerships to design and develop cross-platform solutions that meet the demands of an evolving digital culture and diversified media landscape.
Reporting to HYFN’s Director of Analytics, the Analyst will manage all aspects of analytics strategies and reporting at HYFN. The Analyst will reside primarily on the media side and will be responsible for understanding campaign objectives, setting up reporting for applicable accounts, deriving insights from data, providing strategic direction and guidance for improvements, and identifying trends across the market that can lead to improvements across all of HYFN. In addition, the Analyst will be expected to delve into research that will provide results on topics that have a value-add effect on HYFN, be it internal or external.
The Analyst is expected to:
- Follow processes and procedures to test the accuracy and validity of data, identify appropriate data sources and run queries for reporting and analytical requests
- Help to flesh out, implement and maintain KPI plans that are aligned with client objectives
- Help account teams manage client relationships by providing insightful, in-depth, and actionable results regarding the performance of a client’s marketing activities
- Provide strategic and tactical learnings and recommendations to optimize marketing campaigns
- Create, develop, and pursue quantitative research from data in order to further advance the company’s understanding of advanced analytical topics
- Bachelor's degree in management information systems, analytics, mathematics or equivalent experience.
- Experience in an operational data aggregation environment where accuracy and timely ingest of large, multiple datasets are a priority.
- In depth understanding of relational database design and structures.
- Knowledge of current Business Intelligence systems available.
- Excellent logic, communication and troubleshooting skills.
- Self-confident with a positive, up-beat attitude.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Experience in advertising industry a plus.