At HYFN we take great pride in our people—brilliant, fun minds who challenge each other at the table, and the ping pong table, with fervor. We have no time for office politics, spending it instead brainstorming around the campus or testing our puzzle-solving skills in an escape room (we never said we were conventional). With a team like ours, work and play are one and the same.
HYFN is an award-winning group of strategists, human behavior analysts, creators, and amplifiers that thrive on compelling and engaging audiences in meaningful ways. With a quality of service that's second to none, we create partnerships to design and develop cross-platform solutions that meet the demands of an evolving digital culture and diversified media landscape.
The Account Manager will assist in all aspects of client communication, campaign oversight, and account growth, including on-boarding, strategy, planning, organization, analysis, and new opportunities. This individual will be responsible for coordination between internal and external teams for successful social advertising campaign execution across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat, and more as applicable.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Curate knowledge of the media landscape to contextualize social advertising efforts.
- Manage smaller client accounts independently while reporting to Account Director to contribute to larger account success.
- Maintain healthy and productive relationships with members of the client services, media buying, analytics, product, creative, sales, and others in the company.
- Effectively communicate as needed with account stakeholders, including internal (client services, media buying, analytics, product, sales, creative, executive team et al) and external (clients, agency partners, platform representatives et al) parties.
- Provide best-in-class guidance to clients in the form of media plans, optimization recommendations, platform best practices, and more.
- Remain up-to-date on industry developments to relay to clients along with strategic POV.
- Own organization of assigned accounts, including creation and maintenance of IO/budget tracking sheets, creative trafficking documents, internal to-do lists, media plans, JIRA tickets, and more.
- Work with analytics and media buying teams to combine data analysis with qualitative insights and communicate results to clients in an accurate, clear, and concise manner.
- Schedule client calls and meetings and handle creation and distribution of pre-call/meeting agendas and action-oriented recaps.
- Ensure any account issues are resolved quickly with support of the Account Director, leveraging resources as needed to do so.
- Retain and grow client accounts in service of overall department revenue-generating efforts by providing the best service possible in a positive and proactive manner.
- Utilize HYFN8 and remain up-to-date on product updates and new features.
- Knowledge of social advertising and the media landscape in general.
- Fluency in all social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, and Pinterest and ability to use each channel to maximize client returns.
- Strong client service skills, including empathy and understanding of underlying motivations.
- Ability to multi-task and remain accountable to deadlines without exceptions.
- Extreme attention to detail and strong sense of urgency but calmness in completing tasks.
- Analyze and present data effectively and efficiently internally and externally.
- Persuasive oral and written communication.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with a team across disciplines.
Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or related field and 2-5 years’ work experience. Previous experience in account or campaign management or media planning/buying within the digital media industry preferred.
Knowledge in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word).
NOTE: This job description contains the basic requirements for the position and is NOT intended to be a complete list of responsibilities; other duties may be assigned.