At HYFN we take great pride in our people—brilliant, fun minds who challenge each other at the table, and the ping pong table, with fervor. We have no time for office politics, spending it instead brainstorming around the campus or testing our puzzle-solving skills in an escape room (we never said we were conventional). With a team like ours, work and play are one and the same.
HYFN is an award-winning group of strategists, human behavior analysts, creators, and amplifiers that thrive on compelling and engaging audiences in meaningful ways. With a quality of service that's second to none, we create partnerships to design and develop cross-platform solutions that meet the demands of an evolving digital culture and diversified media landscape.
The Account Manager will assist in all aspects of client communication, campaign oversight, and account growth, including onboarding, strategy, planning, organization, analysis, and new opportunities. This individual will be responsible for coordination between internal and external teams for successful social advertising campaign execution across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat, and more as applicable.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Dependent on workload will help with new business account audits across all social platforms and demonstrate the ability to assess what brands have done in the past on social and where there may be room for improvement.
Management & Training
- Helps to oversee training of planner level on each account. Inclusive of account process, documentation, publishing, QA and client management
- Works closely with AS and AD on understanding and maintaining monthly and quarterly budget projections.
- Responsible for ensuring all IOs are spent in full by monitoring all active campaigns with the help of the Planner.
- Help facilitate and complete account audits on a monthly basis with Planner.
- Creates and maintains organization of accounts client bible, budget tracker and trafficking documents.
- Creates Asana Projects and maintains organization of the tool
- Supports Asana ticket completion inclusive of bid updates and budget allocation on all social channels when the Account Planner is unable to.
- Responsible for Asana ticket creation for both publishing and reporting tasks as well as QA to ensure campaigns launch on time and with no issues. Can include Planner level when necessary.
- Responsible for assessing all internal feedback on campaign performance and distill it down to final recommendations for internal team and ultimately the client via email and on weekly calls.
- Ability to assess optimization strategy across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest
- Oversees and QA’s line items in Pacing Tool edits to ensure it aligns with the budget doc and ultimately ensures allowed IO amount is allocated and pacing is on track.
- Responsible for pixel placement communication, implementation, and organization for all accounts and platforms.
- Knowledge of social advertising and the media landscape in general.
- Fluency in all social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, and Pinterest and ability to use each channel to maximize client returns.
- Strong client service skills, including empathy and understanding of underlying motivations.
- Ability to multi-task and remain accountable to deadlines without exceptions.
- Extreme attention to detail and a strong sense of urgency but calmness in completing tasks.
- Analyze and present data effectively and efficiently internally and externally.
- Persuasive oral and written communication.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with a team across disciplines.
- Helps asses budget allocation during flights and make recommendations to Account team and Clients on then and why changes should be made.
- Expertise and knowledge across all platforms: capabilities, objectives, audiences, ad units, and bidding.
- Demonstrates the ability to help create media recommendations for existing accounts. Inclusive of assessing performance, determining what we recommend but most importantly the “why”.
- Help facilitate the reporting needs for each account. Determine cadence with internal reporting team, create and own asana task creation for reporting tickets
- Create and manage the reporting tasks in Asana - work hand in hand with Data Analyst to ensure there are clear lines of communication when it comes to the needs of the client.
- Demonstrates the ability to analyze data, identify trends and provide reporting insights for weekly or bi-weekly calls along with Data Analyst.
- Help to organize, analyze, asses and build wrap reports inclusive of QBRs based on the needs set by the AS or Account Director
- Responsible for accuracy of spec documentation across all social platforms and facilitating them with internal creative teams or external creative agencies.
- Responsible for the organization and fine-tuning the process of creative delivery of assets from clients and agencies to HYFN.
- Responsible for ensuring all assets are QA’d and meet social advertising specs before being uploaded to HYFN8/Native UIs.
Finance & Billing
- Update Revenue Watch Doc when clients make changes to budget amounts
- Responsible for the accuracy and QA of the IO/budget tracking sheets
- Creates and updates line items in Fin Dash to reflect new initiatives or creative services
Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or related field and 2-5 years’ work experience. Previous experience in account or campaign management or media planning/buying within the digital media industry preferred.
Knowledge in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word).
NOTE: This job description contains the basic requirements for the position and is NOT intended to be a complete list of responsibilities; other duties may be assigned.