At HYFN we take great pride in our people—brilliant, fun minds who challenge each other at the table, and the ping pong table, with fervor. We have no time for office politics, spending it instead brainstorming around the campus or testing our puzzle-solving skills in an escape room (we never said we were conventional). With a team like ours, work and play are one and the same.
HYFN is an award-winning group of strategists, human behavior analysts, creators, and amplifiers that thrive on compelling and engaging audiences in meaningful ways. With a quality of service that's second to none, we create partnerships to design and develop cross-platform solutions that meet the demands of an evolving digital culture and diversified media landscape.
The Account Coordinator will support the Account Manager and Account Director in all aspects of account organization and campaign execution. This individual will assist in interfacing between internal and external teams for successful social advertising campaign execution across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat, and more as applicable.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Curate knowledge of the media landscape to contextualize social advertising efforts and remain up-to-date on industry developments.
- Fully support Account Manager and Account Director with assigned accounts.
- Maintain healthy and productive relationships with members of the client services, media buying, analytics, product, creative, sales, and others in the company.
- Effectively communicate as directed with account stakeholders, including internal (client services, media buying, analytics, product, sales, creative, executive team et al) and eventually external (clients, agency partners, platform representatives et al) parties.
- Maintain organization of assigned accounts, including creation and maintenance of IO/budget tracking sheets, creative trafficking documents, internal to-do lists, media plans, JIRA tickets, and more.
- Work with analytics and media buying teams to support the delivery of data analysis and qualitative insights for clients, including ticket creation and QA.
- Help in scheduling client calls and meetings and handle creation and distribution of pre-call/meeting agendas and action-oriented recaps.
- Contribute to issue troubleshooting and resolution with support of the Account Manager and Account Director, leveraging resources as needed to do so.
- Utilize HYFN8 and remain up-to-date on product updates and new features.
- Knowledge of social advertising and the media landscape in general.
- Fluency in all social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, and Pinterest.
- Strong client service skills, including empathy and understanding of underlying motivations.
- Ability to multi-task and remain accountable to deadlines without exceptions.
- Extreme attention to detail and strong sense of urgency but calmness in completing tasks.
- Analyze and present data effectively and efficiently internally and externally.
- Persuasive oral and written communication.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with a team across disciplines.
Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or related field and 1-3 years’ work experience. Previous experience in account or campaign management or media planning/buying within the digital media industry preferred.
Knowledge in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word).
Work Environment/Mental/Physical Requirements
Fast-paced office environment with quick turnarounds and demanding deadlines. Successful candidates are comfortable with day-to-day multi-tasking, as well as managing multiple projects simultaneously with frequent change in direction and priority based on client needs.
NOTE: This job description contains the basic requirements for the position and is NOT intended to be a complete list of responsibilities; other duties may be assigned.